2015 SPECIALIZED CAMBER 29" L
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- Lightweight and compliant alloy seatpost
- Custom SRAM crankset for stiff, yet lightweight pedaling performancE
- Specialized XC mini-rise handlebar for precise handling and control
- M5 alloy FSR frame w/ 29er geometry, 110mm travel, and internal cable routing for a premium ride
- Tektro Gemini Comp hydraulic disc brakes w/ reach adjust levers for total control
- Custom X-Fusion 02 RL shock for supple yet efficient trail performance
- Shimano Deore rear derailleur is tough, lightweight, and delivers pinpoint shifts
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything has been inspected and adjusted. Shifting is precise, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Brake Pads: Good
M5 hydroformed tubing, 29"" geometry, tapered headtube, threaded BB, internal Command Post BlackLite routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, bolt-on cable guides, 110mm travel
Custom X-Fusion 02 RL, air sleeve, w/ lockout, rebound adjust, 197x48mm
Rockshox Pike RCT3 120mm
Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 8-degree rise
Specialized XC, mini rise, 6000 butted alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm
Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, XL
Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin/metallic pads, 200mm
Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin/metallic pads, 180mm
Shimano Deore Shadow, 9-speed, SGS long cage
SRAM X5, S3 low direct mount
Shimano Alivio, 9-speed, trigger
SRAM PG 920, 9-speed, 11-34
SRAM PC 1031, 10-speed, w/ PowerLink, nickel finish
Custom SRAM S-1250, GXP spindle, 36/22
Flat plastic pedals *(included upon request)
(F) Specialized Hi Lo disc, OS28 end caps, sealed cartridge bearing, QR, 32h
(R) Shimano Deore
(F) WTB Asym i29
(R) DT Swiss 466 29"
Maxxis High Roller II 29x2.3"
Maxxis Ardent, 29x2.25"
Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware