2015 SPECIALIZED DEMO 8 II 27.5"
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- SRAM Guide RS DH brakes w/ metallic pads and reach adjust for premium stopping power
- Legendary suspension tuners Öhlins make the ultimate bike and shock combo
- RockShox Boxxer Team 650b, 200mm-travel fork is tuned for the world's gnarliest terrain
- M5 alloy FSR frame w/ 200mm travel and new 650b S3 Geometry to handle gnarly downhill terrain
- World Cup-proven Specialized Butcher DH front tire
- SRAM X0 DH, PF30, carbon crankset w/ Gamut bashguard for elite DH performance
- SRAM X0, 10-speed, short cage rear derailleur for crisp shifts and durability on rough terrain
- Roval 650b rims w/ Hi Lo hubs are lightweight and durable for smooth handling at speed
- Specialized Slaughter DH rear tire for fast-rolling performance on challenging terrain
- The custom color—Rocket Red—is designed to naturally age over time. It will exhibit splashes of a dark rich color when exposed to prolonged direct sunlight. This finish is deliberate and therefore not covered under the traditional warranty policy.
Excellent condition, super clean, shows very minor use/wear.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything has been inspected and adjusted. Shifting is precise, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Tires: Good (approx 50%)
Brake Pads: Good
Saddle: Good, no tears
M5 manipulated alloy, 650b S3 Geometry, 1.5"" forged headtube, 135mm rear spacing, compact race design, ISCG '05 mount, cartridge bearing rear shock mount, rear derailleur protector, 200mm travel
Custom Öhlins TTX22M, coil over w/ piggy back, spherical bearing mount, high/low speed compression, rebound adj., 9.5x3.0"", M: 76x434lb
RockShox Boxxer Team 650b, coil spring, tapered alloy steerer, compression and rebound adjust, 20mm thru-axle, 200mm travel
1-1/2"", semi-integrated for 1-1/8"" steerer, loose ball bearings
Specialized P.Series MTB, forged alloy, 4-bolt
Specialized Demo, low rise bar, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
Bontrager Lock on
SRAM Guide RS DH, metallic pads, Code caliper, 200mm Centerline rotor
SRAM Guide RS DH, metallic pads, Code caliper, 180mm Centerline rotor
SRAM X0, 10-speed, short cage
SRAM X9, 10-speed
SRAM PG 1030, 7-speed, 9-25
SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed, w/ PowerLink, nickel finish
SRAM X0 DH, PF30, carbon arms, triple base, 30T, w/ Gamut bashguard
Flat plastic pedals *(included upon request)
(F) Specialized Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 20mm thru-axle, 32h
(R) Custom DT Swiss, Star Ratchet, XX1 driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 32h
Roval 650b, alloy, 24mm inner width, 32h
DT Swiss Industry, stainless
Specialized Butcher DH, 60TPI, wire bead, 650bx2.5""
Specialized Slaughter DH, 60TPI, wire bead, 650bx2.3""
Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
Thomson, alloy, straight, 12-degree clamp