2012 S-WORKS EPIC CARBON 29"
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- Super-light FACT IS 11m full carbon frame with dedicated 29er geometry, PF30 BB, sealed cartridge bearing pivots and 142mm dropouts delivers the all-around best performing 100mm-travel Competitive XC bike
- Specialized/Fox remote Mini-Brain inertia-valve shock with Kashima coating and new 2012 tune to seamlessly transition from efficient pedaling on smooth terrain to fully active on rough terrain
- Custom RockShox SID World Cup 29 fork with Specialized Brain inertia-valve damping has 100mm of air-sprung travel and a carbon steerer tube to create the most efficient and supple cross-country fork available
- Shimano XTR brakes are lighter than ever while staying cooler and more consistent with the help of Ice Tech rotors and new ergonomic levers
- Specialized FACT OSBB, PF30, carbon crankset with ceramic bearings is paired with a SRAM spider and rings for ultimate power transfer
- Roval Control SL 29 wheelset with carbon rims, OS28 end caps, 142+ spacing, and DT Swiss spokes and internals is insanely stiff, light and durable for greater control and quickness
This Epic is very clean, it shows some wear/use and has a few cosmetic scratches but it is in excellent condition overall and has been well maintained.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other carbon damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything has been inspected and adjusted. Shifting is precise, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Brake Pads: Good
Saddle: Good, no tears
FACT 11m carbon front triangle, 29"" geometry, FACT IS construction, gussetless TT (S/M), FACT carbon seatstays w/carbon non-drive DO and chainstays, tapered HT, carbon PF30 BB, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 100mm
Fox/Specialized remote Mini-Brain w/new 2012 tune, Kashima coating, inertia valve, w/ Brain Fade adjust, 187x47mm, 29er hose length
Custom RockShox SID World Cup 29 Brain, inertia valve damper, air spring, tapered carbon steerer, top-mount Brain Fade adj. and rebound adj., QR, 100mm travel
1-1/8 and 1-1/2"" Threadless, Campy style upper with 1-1/2"" lower, cartridge bearings, carbon top cap
Syntace F109, 6º rise, 31.8mm clamp, 90mm
S-Works XC Carbon flat bar, uni-directional carbon, 680mm wide, 8º back sweep, 31.8mm
Specialized lock-on, Grappler
Shimano XTR, hydraulic disc, post mount, ti/metal pad, Ice Tech 160mm rotor
Shimano XTR 985, hydraulic disc, post mount, ti/metal pad, Ice Tech 160mm rotor
Shimano XTR Shadow M980, 10-speed, medium cage
Shimano XTR M985-E2, E-type for DMD, top-swing, dual-pull, 38-40t
Shimano XTR M980R, 10-speed, w/ I-Spec clamps
Shimano XTR M980, 10-speed, 11-36t
Shimano XTR 980, 10-speed
S-Works OS carbon crank, 10-speed XC double, 175mm
Flat plastic pedals *(included upon request)
(F) Roval Control SL 29, carbon/alloy, OS 28mm end caps, QR, 32h
(R) Roval Control SL 29 142+, DT Star Ratchet, 12mm thru-axle, 32h
Roval Control SL 29, carbon disc, 28mm, 32h
DT Swiss Revolution 2.0/1.5/2.0mm stainless, DT Aerolite, bladed, painted
Specialized Butcher Grid 29x2.3""
Specialized Purgatory Grid 29x2.3"
Fizik Tundra Kium
S-Works Carbon, single-bolt head, 30.9mm, 400mm