2012 SPECIALIZED DEMO 8 I 26"
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- Manipulated M5 alloy FSR frame has 8" of rear wheel travel; an oversized, forged head tube; rear derailleur protector, with suspension linkage engineered for the world's toughest terrain
- Magnesium rear link
- Custom-tuned Fox Van RC coil shock is designed for high-speed downhill terrain, and features easily adjustable rebound, compression and preload
- RockShox Boxxer RC offers 200mm of travel with externally adjustable compression and rebound, and a 20mm Maxle thru-axle
- New Roval DH rims are 30mm wide, laced with DT Swiss spokes to Specialized hubs with a 20mm front thru-axle and 150x12mm rear thru-axle hub creates a reliable, and super strong wheelset that easily handles the biggest hits
- Specialized Butcher DH 26 x 2.3" soft dual compound rear tire offers great traction with Monster Team approved tread, and a bombproof casing
- Custom Truvativ Descendant crankset with alloy arms, 36T chainring and Gamut bashguard is built for speed and chain retention
This Demo 8 is very clean, it shows some minor wear/use and has a few scratches but it is in excellent condition overall and is in well above average condition for a used downhill bike.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything has been inspected and adjusted. Shiting is precise, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Brake Pads: Excellent
Saddle: Excellent, no tears
M5 manipulated alloy, compact race design, 1-1/2" forged HT, ISCG 05 mount, cartridge bearing rear shock mount, rear derailleur protector, 200mm travel, Magnesium rear link