2013 IBIS MOJO HD CARBON 26"
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- 160mm of rear wheel travel
- dw-link Suspension
- Shock specs: Fox Float CTD Adjust Factory Series with Kashima Coat, 8.5" x 2.5"
- 26" Wheels
- 67.5 degree head angle with a 160mm fork
- Chain stay length: 17.125"
- 12 x 142mm Maxle rear axle (bikes manufactured before July '11 were 12 x 135 Maxle)
- 160mm post mount left dropout, carbon fiber
- Compatible with the new tapered steerer standard: 1 1/8th hidden upper, 1.5 traditional lower
- Compatible with Chris King InSet headsets.
- Dual row angular contact bearings in the front of the lower link that have less play than standard sealed bearings. Preload adjustment is not necessary. Large 28mm x 15mm x 7mm radial bearings in the rear for stiffness and long wear
This Ibis Mojo HD shows some light wear/use and has a few scratches but overall it is in excellent condition and has been fully inspected and tuned and has been well maintained.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other carbon damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly.
Wheels roll true with no serious hops or dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything was inspected and adjusted. Shifting is crisp, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Brake Pads: Good
Saddle: Excellent, no tears
Carbon, DW-link, 160mm travel
Fox Float CTD Adjust Kashima Factory Series, rebound, CTD 3 position (climb/trail/descend), 3 position trail adjust, air spring pressure, w/ Boost Valve
Fox 36 Talas CTD Adjust Kashima Factory Series 160mm, rebound, CTD 3 position (climb/trail/descend), 3 position trail adjust, air spring pressure
FIT RC2 Damper, High and low-speed compression adjust
Cane Creek 40 series
Ibis 70mm, 31.8
Ibis aluminum, 31.8, 720mm width
ODI Ruffian lock-on
Formula RX, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor
Formula RX, hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
SRAM X9 10 speed
SRAM X9 10 speed
SRAM PG1050, 11-36t
SRAM 10 speed
SRAM X9 double 39/26t, 175mm
Flat plastic pedals *(included upon request)
Stan's Arch EX rims with Speed-Tuned hubs (15mm through axle front/12 x 142mm through rear)
Specialized Butcher control 26x2.3"
Kenda Nevegal 26x2.1"
WTB Rocket V