2013 SPECIALIZED STUMPJUMPER EXPERT EVO 26"
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- FACT 9m carbon main triangle with EVO geometry and M5 alloy rear triangle, 150mm of travel, full-cartridge bearing pivots, PF30 BB, ISCG '05, and 142mm dropouts makes an amazingly stiff, light, and agile trail bike
- FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with Boost Valve, Kashima coating and AUTOSAG features 3 compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend, plus ProPedal
- FOX 34 TALAS CTD Performance fork features 160mm travel, settings specifically for climbing and descending, and a 15mm thru-axle for precise handling
- Roval Traverse 142+ all-mountain wheelset, with DT Swiss internals and spokes, 15mm thru-axle, and a 142+ rear hub spacing for durable, lightweight, and tubeless-ready performance
- Custom SRAM S2200 carbon double XC Trail crankset with 36/24 gearing is built for strong ,yet lightweight performance; features a Gamut bashguard for added protection and chain retention
- The 720mm-wide Specialized All-Mountain low-rise handlebar is built to control rough trail riding
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- Avid X0 Trail World Cup hydraulic disc brakes with four-piston calipers deliver powerful stopping performance with a lightweight trail-friendly package.
- Specialized Command Post BlackLite uses a remote lever to adjust the saddle height on-the-fly to maximize climbing and descending performance
This Stumpjumper is very clean, it shows only light wear/use and is in excellent condition overall and has been well maintained.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other carbon damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything was inspected and adjusted. Shifting is crisp, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Brake Pads: Fair
Saddle: Excellent, no tears