2013 SPECIALIZED STUMPJUMPER FSR COMP CARBON 29"
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
The FACT carbon SJ FSR Comp Carbon 29 has 130mm of plush FSR suspension, a Fox Float CTD Evolution air-sprung fork, custom Avid Elixir 5 SL hydraulic disc brakes, custom Fox Float CTD Evolution shock with AUTOSAG and a Roval 142+ wheelset.
- FACT 9m carbon main triangle with 29er geometry and M5 alloy rear triangle with 130mm of travel, full-cartridge bearing pivots, PF30 BB, and 142mm dropouts makes an amazingly stiff, light, and agile trail bike
- FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with proprietary Specialized AUTOSAG features 3 compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend, plus ProPedal
- FOX Float CTD Evolution Series 29 fork with CTD damper, rebound adjust, tapered steerer tube, 15mm thru-axle and 130mm of travel smooths technical terrain
- Roval 29 rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, a 142+ rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding.
- All-new 2.3" Purgatory Control with Adaptive Tread Technology has a fast-rolling tread pattern with awesome bite for loose conditions
- Custom SRAM S-1250 XC Trail double crankset with PF30 spindle for improved ground clearance and a custom alloy guard for chain retention during high-speed descents
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed 11-36t cassette compliments the 2x10 XC Trail drivetrain
This carbon Stumpjumper is very clean, it shows some minor wear/use and has a few scratches but it is in excellent condition overall and has not been ridden the past couple years but we gave it a fresh tune up so it is ready to ride.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other carbon damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything has been inspected and adjusted. Shifting is precise, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Brake Pads: Good
Saddle: Good, no tears
FACT IS 9m carbon front triangle, 29" geometry, M5 alloy rear triangle, tapered HT, carbon PF30 BB, ISCG ’05, internal Command Post routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm travel
Custom FOX Float CTD Evolution with AUTOSAG, Climb, Trail, Descend settings and rebound adj., 194x48mm
FOX Float CTD Evolution 29, air spring, tapered steerer, Climb, Trail, Descend settings and reb adj., 15mm thru-axle, 130mm travel
1-1/8 and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper with 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
Specialized XC Trail, 6061 alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm
Specialized XC Mini-Riser, 7050 butted alloy, 720mm wide, 10mm rise, 10-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle aramid-infused, S/M: Regular, Others: XL thickness
Custom Avid Elixir 5 SL, hydraulic disc, alloy backed organic pads, HS-1 rotor. S/M: 180mm; L/XL 200mm rotor
Custom Avid Elixir 5 SL, hydraulic disc, alloy backed organic pads, HS-1 rotor. S/M: 160mm; L/XL 180mm rotor
Shimano XT Shadow Plus, 10-speed, SGS long cage
SRAM X7, 10-speed, S3 direct mount for DMD, bottom pull
Shimano SLX 10-speed, trigger
SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36
KMC X10, nickel plate, reusable Missing Link
Custom SRAM S-1250, 10-speed XC Trail double w/ alloy guard, PF30 spindle, S: 170mm, Others: 175mm
Flat plastic pedals *(included upon request)
(F) Specialized Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearing, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
(R) New Specialized Hi Lo disc, 4x-sealed cartridge bearing, 142mm spacing, 12mm thru-axle, 32h
Roval 29, alloy disc, 26mm wide, 32h
DT Industry, 2.0 stainless
Specialized Purgatory Control, 2Bliss Ready, 60TPI, aramid bead, dual-compound, 29x2.3"
Specialized Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 60TPI, aramid bead, 29x2.3"
Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
Specialized 2014 butted alloy, single bolt setback, 30.9mm, S/M: 350mm, Others: 400mm