2013 SPECIALIZED STUMPJUMPER FSR EXPERT CARBON EVO 26
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- FACT 9m carbon main triangle with EVO geometry and M5 alloy rear triangle, 150mm of travel, full-cartridge bearing pivots, PF30 BB, ISCG '05, and 142mm dropouts makes an amazingly stiff, light, and agile trail bike
- FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with Boost Valve, Kashima coating and AUTOSAG features 3 compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend, plus ProPedal
- FOX 34 TALAS CTD Performance fork features 160mm travel, settings specifically for climbing and descending, and a 15mm thru-axle for precise handling
- Easton Haven carbon Wheelset
- Custom SRAM S2200 carbon XC Trail crankset
- Easton Haven carbon low-rise handlebar is built to control rough trail riding
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- Avid X0 Trail World Cup hydraulic disc brakes with four-piston calipers deliver powerful stopping performance with a lightweight trail-friendly package.
- KS LEV DX Seatpost uses a remote lever to adjust the saddle height on-the-fly to maximize climbing and descending performance
This Stumpjumper is very clean, it shows some light wear/use and has a few small scratches but it is in excellent condition overall and has been well maintained. The previous owner did some really nice upgrades including Easton carbon wheels, KS LEV hydraulic dropper seat post, 1x10 drivetrain conversion, and Easton carbon handlebars.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other carbon damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything was inspected and adjusted. Shifting is crisp, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Brake Pads: Fair
Saddle: Good, one small tear
FACT IS 9m carbon front triangle, EVO geometry, M5 alloy rear triangle, tapered HT, carbon PF30 BB, ISCG ’05, internal Command Post routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm travel
Easton Haven carbon wheelset