2014 SPECIALIZED ENDURO COMP 29"
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- The fully manipulated M5 alloy FSR 29 frame with All-Mountain 29er geometry is the centerpiece of this incredibly versatile 155mm-travel design; featuring sealed cartridge bearing pivots, 142+ dropouts, ISCG '05 mount, internal Command Post routing, and a removable Taco Blade
- Custom FOX RP2 rear shock with proprietary Specialized AUTOSAG features external ProPedal and rebound damping control in a high-performance and efficient design
- The 160mm-travel RockShox Pike RC fork features a great blend of stiffness, light weight, tuning options, and a 15mm thru-axle for precise handling
- Roval 29 All-Mountain rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, 15mm thru-axle, and a 142+ rear hub spacing for durable, lightweight, and affordable package
- Custom SRAM S-1250 AM double crankset with PF30 spindle and shift guide for high-performance chain retention
This Enduro is very clean, the components show some wear/use and it has some scratches on the frame but it has been fully inspected and tuned and is in good condition overall with everything working properly.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly.
Front wheel is straight with no dents, the rear wheel has a few dents in in and is a little out of true but is still very rideable.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything has been inspected and adjusted. Shifting is precise, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Tires: (F) Good, (R) Fair
Brake Pads: Excellent
Saddle: Fair, some tearing
M5 aluminum, 29" geometry, tapered headtube, PF30 BB, ISCG '05 mount, internal Command Post BlackLite routing, 142+ dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, removable Taco Blade, 155mm travel
Custom FOX Float CTD Evolution w/ AUTOSAG, Climb, Trail, Descend settings and reb adj., 215.9mm x 57.2mm
RockShox Pike 29, Solo Air spring, tapered alloy steerer, comp, lockout, and reb adj., 15mm thru-axle, 160mm travel
1-1/8 and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper with 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Specialized 6061 alloy 780mm
Shimano XT M785 203mm rotor
Shimano XT M785 180mm rotor
SRAM X9 Type 2, 10-speed, mid cage
SRAM, 10-speed, mid direct mount for Taco Blade, bottom pull
SRAM X7, 10-speed, trigger, w/ MatchMaker clamp
SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36
SRAM PC 1031, 10-speed, PowerLink
Custom SRAM S-1250, 7050 alloy arms, 10-speed AM double, PF30 spindle, 175mm
Flat plastic pedals *(included upon request)
(F) Specialized Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
(R) Specialized Hi Lo disc, 4x-sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 142+ spacing, 32h
Roval 29, alloy disc, 23mm internal width, 32h
DT Industry Stainless, 3X front/rear 2.0
Specialized Butcher Control, 29x2.3"
WTB Pure V, titanium rails
Specialized 2014 butted alloy, single bolt setback, 30.9mm, 400mm