SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- The fully manipulated M5 alloy FSR 29 frame with All-Mountain 29er geometry is the centerpiece of this incredibly versatile 155mm-travel design; featuring sealed cartridge bearing pivots, 142+ dropouts, ISCG '05 mount, internal Command Post routing, and a removable Taco Blade
- Custom FOX Float CTD rear shock with proprietary Specialized AUTOSAG features external ProPedal and rebound damping control in a high-performance and efficient design
- All-new 750mm wide alloy handlebars control the new 160mm-travel RockShox Pike RC fork, featuring a great blend of stiffness, light weight, tuning options, and a 15mm thru-axle for precise handling
- Roval 29 All-Mountain rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, 15mm thru-axle, and a 142+ rear hub spacing for durable, lightweight, and affordable package
- 2Bliss Ready Specialized Butcher Control 2.3" dual compound front tire for premium cornering; Purgatory Control 2.2" rear tire for lightweight grip in intermediate conditions
- Custom SRAM S-1250 AM double crankset with PF30 spindle and shift guide for high-performance chain retention
This Enduro shows a little wear/use and scratches you would expect from a mountain bike but it has been inspected and fully tuned and is in very good condition overall.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything was inspected and adjusted. Shifting is crisp, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Brake Pads: Excellent
Saddle: Fair, some fraying in the rear
M5 aluminum, 29" geometry, tapered headtube, PF30 BB, ISCG '05 mount, internal Command Post BlackLite routing, 142+ dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, removable Taco Blade, 155mm travel
Custom FOX Float CTD Evolution w/ AUTOSAG, Climb, Trail, Descend settings and reb adj., 215.9mm x 57.2mm
RockShox Pike 29, Solo Air spring, tapered alloy steerer, comp, lockout, and reb adj., 15mm thru-axle, 160mm travel
1-1/8 and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper with 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Specialized XC Mini-Riser, 6000 butted alloy, 750mm wide, 10mm rise, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle aramid-infused, M: regular, L/XL: XL thickness
Formula C1, alloy caliper, metallic pad, 200mm rotor
Formula C1, alloy caliper, metallic pad, 180mm rotor
Formula C1, hydraulic disc, tooled reach adj.
SRAM, 10-speed, mid direct mount for Taco Blade, bottom pull
SRAM X9 Type 2, 10-speed, mid cage
SRAM X7, 10-speed, trigger, w/ MatchMaker clamp
SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36
SRAM PC 1031, 10-speed, PowerLink
Custom SRAM S-1250, 7050 alloy arms, 10-speed AM double, PF30 spindle, 175mm
SRAM PF30, OS press-in bearings, sealed cartridge
Specialized flat alloy
Roval 29, alloy disc, 23mm internal width, 32h
Specialized Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
Specialized Hi Lo disc, 4x-sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 142+ spacing, 32h
DT Industry Stainless, 3X front/rear 2.0
Specialized Butcher Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3", foldable aramid bead, dual-compound, 60TPI
Specialized Purgatory Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3", foldable aramid bead, dual-compound, 60 TPI
Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
Specialized 2014 butted alloy, single bolt setback, 30.9mm, M: 350mm, L/XL: 400mm