2014 SPECIALIZED STATUS II
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- M4 alloy, 200mm-travel FSR frame with 1.5" head tube, full-cartridge bearing pivots and ISCG mounts makes the Status ready to handle the most technical descents
- Custom-tuned FOX Van RC coil shock is designed for high-speed downhill terrain and features easily adjustable rebound, compression and preload
- RockShox Boxxer RC offers 200mm of travel with externally adjustable compression and rebound and a 20mm Maxle thru-axle
- Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5" front and 2.7"
- Custom Truvativ Descendant crankset with alloy arms, GXP BB, 36T chainring and Gamut bash guard is built for speed and chain retention
- Specialized four-bolt, direct mount, 40mm long stem keeps the 750mm 6061 alloy handlebar low, fast, and aligned after a spill
This Status is very clean, it shows some wear/use and has a few small scratches but it is in excellent condition overall and has been well maintained.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. One small scratch on fork stanchions that has been professionally filled.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything was inspected and adjusted. Shifting is crisp, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Tires: Good (approx 50%)
Brake Pads: Excellent