2014 SPECIALIZED STUMPJUMPER FSR COMP EVO 29"
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- Hot, new asymmetrical graphic on the M5 alloy frame with 135mm of rear wheel travel, EVO 29 geometry, tapered head tube, 142mm dropouts, PF30 BB, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots pushes the boundaries of trail riding
- FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with ground-breaking proprietary Specialized AUTOSAG features 3 compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend, and rebound adjust.
- RockShox Revelation RC3 29 140mm fork has a tapered steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 3-position damper: open, medium, and firm, rebound adjust, and lockout for a lightweight trail bike capable of ripping technical descents
- Wider Roval 29 rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, oversized endcaps, 142mm rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding
- Custom SRAM S-1250 10-speed All-Mountain double-ring shifts fast while the PF30 spindle makes for an efficient and stiff crankset
- Specialized Command Post BlackLite uses a remote lever to adjust the saddle height on-the-fly to maximize climbing and descending performance
- SRAM X9, Type2, 10-speed mid-cage rear derailleur and 11-36 cassette for smooth and reliable shifts
- Custom Formula C1 brakes provide great braking power and modulation while the Specialized Butcher and Purgatory tires keep the traction while rolling fast
This Stumpjumper is clean, the components show some wear/use and it has some scratches but it has been fully inspected and tuned and is in excellent condition overall with everything working properly.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything has been inspected and adjusted. Shifting is precise, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Tires: (F) Good (R) Fair
Brake Pads: Good
M5 hydroformed tubing, EVO geometry, tapered headtube, PF30 BB, ISCG ’05, Command Post BlackLite routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 135mm travel
Custom FOX Float CTD Evolution w/ AUTOSAG, Climb, Trail, Descend settings and reb adj., 195x46mm
Custom RockShox Revelation 29 RC3, damper, tapered alloy steerer, 3-position compression and reb adj., 15mm thru-axle, 140mm travel
1-1/8 and 1-1/2"" threadless, Campy style upper with 1-1/2"" lower, cartridge bearings
Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
Specialized XC Mini-Riser, 6000 butted alloy, 750mm wide, 10mm rise, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle aramid-infused, XL thickness
Formula C1, alloy caliper, metallic pad, 200mm rotor
Formula C1, alloy caliper, metallic pad, 180mm rotor
SRAM X9 Type 2, 10-speed, mid cage
SRAM X7, 10-speed, S3 direct mount for DMD, bottom pull
SRAM X7, 10-speed, aluminum trigger, zero loss
SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36
SRAM PC 1031, 10-speed, PowerLink
Custom SRAM S-1250, 7050 alloy arms, 10-speed AM double, PF30 spindle, 175mm
Flat plastic pedals *(included upon request)
(F) Specialized Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
(R) Specialized Hi Lo disc, 4x-sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 142mm spacing, 32h
Roval 29, alloy disc, 24mm internal width, 32h
DT Industry Stainless, 3X front/rear 2.0mm
Specialized Butcher Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"", foldable aramid bead, dual-compound, 60TPI
Specialized Purgatory Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"", foldable aramid bead, dual-compound, 60 TPI
Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
Specialized Command Post BlackLite, 3-position, adjustable height w/ air spring, remote operated, single bolt head, 30.9mm, 125mm travel