2015 SANTA CRUZ BRONSON ALUMINUM 27.5"
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
The Bronson is the reference for all-mountain riding and racing, and one of Santa Cruz's most versatile and popular models ever. With a 67° head angle, 150mm of VPP™ travel and 27.5" wheels, the Bronson screamed onto the Enduro World Series scene like a Group B rally car. The winning formula is Bronson's ability to deliver massive uphill capability too, thanks to a balanced geometry and efficient pedaling platform that speeds you between liason stages.
This Bronson is very clean, the components show some wear/use and it has a few small cosmetic scratches and paint chips but it has been fully inspected and tuned and is in excellent condition overall with everything working properly.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Front wheel is straight and has no dings, rear wheel has a number of small dings, but i is still very rideable.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything has been inspected and adjusted. Shifting is precise, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Tires: (F) Excellent (R) Good
Brake Pads: Fair
Saddle: Good, no tears
- 150mm (6") VPP™ suspension
- 27.5" wheels
- Forged upper and lower links
- Double sealed pivots for long bearing life
- Dual grease ports on lower link for easy maintenance
- Angular contact bearings maximize stiffness
- Collet axle pivots lock in place without pinch bolts
- Bottle cage mount within front triangle fits piggyback shocks
- Molded rubber swingarm and downtube protection
- Stealth and external seatpost cable routing
- 142mm rear axle spacing
- Threaded BB for creak-free riding and easy installation
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility
- Direct mount rear derailleur option
Fox Float CTD Evolution Series, Rebound, Climb/Trail/Descend (3 positions), air spring pressure
Rockshox Pike RC 150mm travel
Cane Creek 40
Race Face Evolve 60mm
Race Face Evolve 760mm
Santa Cruz lock-on
Shimano SLX BR-M675 180/160mm
SRAM NX 11 speed
SRAM GX 11 speed
SRAM NX 11 speed
SRAM 175mm 30t Gsync
Flat plastic pedals *(included upon request)
WTB STi23 TCS
Maxxis Minion DHR II, 27.5x2.4WT
Specialized tubeless, 27.5x2.4"
WTB Pure V, titanium rails
Rockshox Reverb 125mm