2015 SANTA CRUZ NOMAD CARBON CC 27.5"
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
X01 Build Kit
An aggressive 65 degree head angle delivers V10 handling at Syndicate speeds. 165mm of VPP™ travel is delivered via a V10 style upper link and neatly recessed lower link design that's unique to this model. The one-by only design permits some seriously compact chainstays. While the rangey cockpit and relatively steep seat tube angle make for a surprisingly efficient pedaling position for such a capable descender. Internal cable routing comes courtesy of thin carbon fibre tubes molded into the frame from entry to exit, ensuring completely integrated hassle-free routing every time.
This Nomad is very clean, it shows some wear/use and has a few cosmetic scratches but it is in excellent condition overall and has been well maintained. In addition to a full tune up we also did a 50 hour fork service and installed new fork seals, and a full shock service with new seals as well.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other carbon damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything has been inspected and adjusted. Shifting is precise, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Brake Pads: Excellent
Saddle: Excellent, no tears
- Full carbon frame and swingarm
- 165mm (6.5") VPP™ suspension
- 27.5" wheels
- Forged upper and lower links
- Double sealed pivots for long bearing life
- Single grease port on lower link for swift and easy maintenance
- Angular contact bearings maximize stiffness
- Collet axle pivots lock in place without pinch bolts
- Molded rubber swingarm and downtube protection
- Internal carbon tubes ensure precise and hassle-free routing of derailleur and seat post cables
- Recessed lower link protected from rock strikes
- Stealth and external seatpost cable routing
- 142mm rear axle spacing
- Threaded Bottom Bracket
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility
Specialized Butcher 650bx2.3"