2015 SANTA CRUZ NOMAD CC X1 CARBON 27.5"
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
An aggressive 65 degree head angle delivers V10 handling at Syndicate speeds. 165mm of VPP™ travel is delivered via a V10 style upper link and neatly recessed lower link design that's unique to this model. The one-by only design permits some seriously compact chainstays. While the rangey cockpit and relatively steep seat tube angle make for a surprisingly efficient pedaling position for such a capable descender. Internal cable routing comes courtesy of thin carbon fibre tubes molded into the frame from entry to exit, ensuring completely integrated hassle-free routing every time.
This Nomad is very clean, it shows some wear/use and has a few cosmetic scratches here and there but it is in excellent condition overall and has a fresh tune up with a new chain, chainring, front tire, front wheel bearings and we did a fresh fork service so it is ready to ride and needs nothing.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other carbon damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. Light scratch on one fork stanchion.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything has been inspected and adjusted. Shifting is precise, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Tires: (F) New (R) Good
Brake Pads: Excellent
Saddle: Excellent, no tears
- Full carbon frame and swingarm
- 165mm (6.5") VPP™ suspension
- 27.5" wheels
- Forged upper and lower links
- Double sealed pivots for long bearing life
- Single grease port on lower link for swift and easy maintenance
- Angular contact bearings maximize stiffness
- Collet axle pivots lock in place without pinch bolts
- Molded rubber swingarm and downtube protection
- Internal carbon tubes ensure precise and hassle-free routing of derailleur and seat post cables
- Recessed lower link protected from rock strikes
- Stealth and external seatpost cable routing
- 142mm rear axle spacing
- Threaded Bottom Bracket
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility
Rockshox Vivid Coil R2C w/ titanium coil
Fox 36 Float Factory w/ high/low speed compression
Race Face Turbine 50mm 35
Race Face Aeffect alloy 780mm 35
Santa Cruz lock-on
Shimano XT hydraulic disc, 180mm rotors
SRAM X1 11 speed
SRAM XO1 11 speed
SRAM X1 11 speed 10-42t
Race Face Turbine 34t 175mm
Flat plastic pedals *(included upon request)
DT Swiss 350
WTB asym front, DT swiss XM 481 rear
Specialized Butcher Grid 27.5x2.6"
Maxxis Aggressor 27.5x2.5WT
Rockshox Reverb 150mm