SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- M5 alloy FSR frame w/ 200mm travel and new 650b S3 Geometry to handle gnarly downhill terrain
- Custom FOX VAN RC coil shock for premium bump absorption
- RockShox Boxxer RC fork w/ 200mm of travel and 20mm Maxle is tuned for gnarly terrain
- Roval 650b DH rims w/ Hi Lo hubs are lightweight and durable for smooth handling at speed
- World Cup-proven Specialized Butcher DH front tire
- Specialized Slaughter DH tire for fast-rolling performance on challenging terrain
- Custom SRAM Descendant PF30 crankset w/ 36T ring; Gamut bashguard for reliable performance
- Alloy Bennies DH race pedal w/ a low profile, cartridge bearings, and removable grub pins
- Versatile SRAM 10-speed cassette and drivetrain for shifting precision uphill and down
Almost new condition, easily a 9 out of 10. It shows very minor wear/use and has a couple tiny scratches but it is mechanically perfect and rides like new.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything was inspected and adjusted. Shifting is crisp, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Tires: Good (approx 50%)
Brake Pads: Excellent
Saddle: Excellent, no tears
M5 manipulated alloy, 650b S3 Geometry, 1.5" forged headtube, 135mm rear spacing, compact race design, ISCG '05 mount, cartridge bearing rear shock mount, rear derailleur protector, 200mm travel
Custom FOX VAN RC, coil w/ piggy back, compression and rebound adj., 9.5x3", XS: 350, S: 400, M: 450, L: 500
RockShox Boxxer RC 650b, alloy steerer, compression and rebound adj., 20mm Maxle DH thru-axle, M: soft spring, L/XL: medium spring, 200mm travel
1-1/2" semi-integrated for 1-1/8" steerer, cartridge bearings
Specialized P.Series MTB, forged alloy, 4-bolt
Specialized Demo, low rise, 6061 alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, Others: XL
SRAM Guide R, metallic pads, Guide R caliper, 200mm Centerline rotor
SRAM Guide R, metallic pads, Guide R caliper, 180mm Centerline rotor
SRAM Guide R, alloy lever, w/ reach adjust
SRAM X9 Type 2, 10-speed, mid cage
SRAM X7, 10-speed, w/ MatchMaker clamp
SRAM PG 1030, 10-speed, 11-25
SRAM PC 1031, 10-speed, w/ PowerLink, nickel finish
Custom SRAM Descendant, PF30 spindle, alloy arms, 165mm, 36T ring, w/ Gamut bashguard
SRAM, PF30 to BSA 83mm adapter
Roval 650b DH, alloy, 24mm inner width, w/ eyelets, 32h
Specialized Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 20mm thru-axle, 36h
Specialized Hi Lo disc, hollow Cr-Mo axle, 32h
DT Swiss Industry, stainless
Specialized Butcher DH, 60TPI, wire bead, dual compound, 650bx2.5"
Specialized Slaughter DH, 60TPI, wire bead, dual compound, 650bx2.3"
Body Geometry Phenom Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
Specialized 6061 alloy, 2-bolt, 0mm setback, 30.9mm