2015 SPECIALIZED ENDURO ELITE 650B 27.5
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- M5 alloy frame w/ All-Mountain geometry and 165mm travel for pure capability
- Cane Creek DB AIR shock for tunability and control over challenging terrain
- RockShox Pike RC 160mm-travel fork w/ 15mm axle is tuned to charge technical terrain
- Roval Traverse Fattie 142+ wheelset for durable and tubeless-ready performance
- SRAM Guide R brakes w/ metallic pads and reach adjust for stopping power and control
- SRAM X01 11-speed, rear derailleur for premium shifting performance
- Specialized Command Post IR w/ remote lever to adjust saddle height on-the-fly
This Enduro Elite is very clean, it shows some wear/use and has a few small cosmetic scratches but it is in excellent condition overall and has been well maintained. The bike is all stock except the rear shock which has been upgraded to a non inline double barrel, and the brake levers were upgraded to the RS version.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything was inspected and adjusted. Shifting is crisp, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Tires: Good (approx 50%)
Brake Pads: Excellent
Saddle: Excellent, no tears
Command Post IR, 3-position height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, w/ remote adjust SRL, 30.9mm