2015 SPECIALIZED ENDURO ELITE 27.5"
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- SRAM X01 11-speed, rear derailleur for premium shifting performance
- Custom Cane Creek DB AIR Inline shock for tunability and control over challenging terrain
- Roval Traverse Fattie 142+ wheelset for durable and tubeless-ready performance
- M5 alloy frame w/ All-Mountain geometry and 165mm travel for pure capability
- Specialized Command Post IR w/ remote lever to adjust saddle height on-the-fly
- RockShox Pike RC 160mm-travel fork w/ 15mm axle is tuned to charge technical terrain
- SRAM Guide R brakes w/ metallic pads and reach adjust for stopping power and control
- Specialized All-Mountain, low-rise handlebar for precise handling and control
This Enduro is very clean, it shows some wear/use and has a few cosmetic scratches but it is in excellent condition overall and has a fresh tune up with a fresh fork rebuild so it is ready to ride.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything has been inspected and adjusted. Shifting is precise, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Brake Pads: Good
M5 aluminum, 650b geometry, tapered headtube, PF30 BB, ISCG '05 mount, internal Command Post IR routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 165mm travel
Custom Cane Creek DB AIR Inline, high/low-speed compression and rebound adj., w/ climb switch, 8.5""x2.25""
RockShox Pike RC 650b, Solo Air spring, tapered alloy steerer, w/ compression, rebound adj., 15mm thru-axle, 160mm travel
1-1/8 and 1-1/2"" threadless, Campy style upper with 1-1/2"" lower, cartridge bearings
Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
Specialized All-Mountain, low-rise, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, regular thickness
SRAM Guide R, metallic pads, Guide R caliper, 200mm Centerline rotor
SRAM Guide R, metallic pads, Guide R caliper, 180mm Centerline rotor
SRAM X1, 11-speed, alloy cage
SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger
SRAM XG 1180, 11-speed, 10-42
SRAM X1 1000, X SYNC ring, PF30, 34T, 94mm BCD spider
Flat plastic pedals *(included upon request)
(F) Roval Traverse, w/ 15/20mm thru-axle, 24h
(R) Roval Traverse 650b 142+, XX1 driver body, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 28h
Roval Traverse Fattie 650b, 29mm inner width, 24/28h
DT Swiss Revolution
Specialized Butcher DH 27.5x2.3"
Specialized Command Post 125mm