2015 SPECIALIZED ENDURO EXPERT 650B 27.5"
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- FACT 11m carbon frame w/ All-Mountain geometry and 165mm travel for pure capability
- Brand new Custom Cane Creek DB Inline shock for tunability and control over challenging terrain
- RockShox Pike RC 160mm-travel fork w/15mm thru-axle is tuned for precise handling at speed
- Roval Traverse SL Carbon wheelset for durable and tubeless-ready performance
- Aggressive tread and lightweight Specialized Butcher Control front tire
- Specialized Purgatory Grid rear tire for fast-rolling performance on challenging terrain
- SRAM Guide R brakes w/ metallic pads and reach adjust for premium stopping power
- SRAM X01 11-speed, carbon cage rear derailleur for premium shifting performance
- Specialized Command Post IR w/ remote lever to adjust saddle height on-the-fly
This Enduro is very clean, it shows some wear/use and has a few scratches but it is in excellent condition overall and has a fresh tune up including a fresh overhaul of the seat post and fork. The rear shock, chain, and cassette are all brand new as well. Almost the entire carbon frame is protected by 3M clear protective film.
Frame has a few scratches but there are no dents, cracks, or any other carbon damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything was inspected and adjusted. Shifting is crisp, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Brake Pads: Excellent
Saddle: Excellent, no tears