2015 SPECIALIZED ENDURO EXPERT EVO 650B
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH-RESOLUTION PHOTOS
- M5 alloy frame w/ All-Mountain geometry and 180mm travel for pure capability
- Legendary suspension tuners Öhlins make the ultimate bike and shock combo
- RockShox Boxxer Team 650b, 180mm-travel fork is tuned for the world's gnarliest terrain
- Roval DH wheelset for durable and tubeless-ready performance
- World Cup-proven Specialized Butcher DH front tire
- Specialized Slaughter DH rear tire for fast-rolling performance on challenging terrain
- SRAM Guide RS DH brakes w/ metallic pads and reach adjust for premium stopping power
- SRAM X0 Type 2 mid-cage 10-speed rear derailleur provides crisp and reliable gear changes
This Enduro EVO is super clean and still looks almost new. It was purchased by a customer and after riding it for 2 days he decided to go back to riding a Demo 8. It has just a few light cosmetic scratches on the frame and bottom of the crank arms. Mechanically it is in perfect condition and shows only very minor wear.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other carbon damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything was inspected and adjusted. Shifting is crisp, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Brake Pads: Excellent
Saddle: Excellent, no tears