2016 SPECIALIZED CAMBER 29 M
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with Trail 29 Geometry to create a bike that's fast, durable, and just at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rock gardens. It also features our Taco Blade technology for the shortest, most nimble rear end possible, and internal shift cable routing to make clean lines and reliable shifting through any condition.
- The RockShox Recon Silver 29 features 120mm of plush, predictable travel, plus stiff 32mm stanchions.
- Tektro Gemini Comp hydraulic disc brakes put out plenty of stopping power and intuitive modulation, all while retaining a comfortable, ergonomic lever design
- A 29x2.3" Purgatory Control tire at the front and a 2.3" Ground Control tire at the rear work in tandem to provide remarkable traction, speed, and cut-resistance.
- Connected with FSR Concentric Linkage, a Custom X-Fusion 02 Pro RL rear shock provides 120mm of responsive travel, rebound adjust for fine-tuned performance, and a lockout for maximum efficiency on climbs.
This Camber is in excellent condition, it was only ridden a few times so it shows only minor wear/use and is super clean.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything has been inspected and adjusted. Shifting is precise, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Brake Pads: Excellent
Saddle: Excellent, no tears
M5 alloy, Trail 29 Geometry, threaded BB, 142mm dropouts, internal shift cable routing, w/ Taco Blade, 120mm travel
Custom X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, air sleeve, rebound adjust, lockout, 205x53mm
RockShox Recon Silver 29, Solo Air spring, 120mm travel, TurnKey compression adjust, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle
Hella Flush, 1-1/8"" and 1-1/2"" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2"" lower, cartridge bearings
Specialized Trail, forged alloy, 4-bolt, 8-degree rise
Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 31.8mm, 750mm width
Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, regular thickness
Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin/metallic pads, 180mm rotor
Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin/metallic pads, S/M: 160mm rotor
Shimano Deore Shadow, 9-speed, SGS long cage
SRAM X7, mid direct mount, w/ Taco Blade
Shimano Alivio, 9-speed
SRAM PG-920, 9-speed, 11-34t
SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed, w/ PowerLink, nickel finish
Custom SRAM S-1255, GXP spindle, 10-speed, 36/22T, 104mm BCD spider
Flat plastic pedals *(included upon request)
(F) Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 15mm thru-axle, 24h
(R) Specialized, Hi Lo disc, 4x sealed cartridge bearings, 12mm thru-axle, 28H
Alex XD, 650b, 24/28h
Purgatory Control 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"", 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead
Ground Contro 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"", 60TPI, folding bead
Henge Comp, Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
Alloy, two-bolt clamp, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware