2016 SPECIALIZED CAMBER COMP 29" M
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with our Trail 29 Geometry to create a bike that's fast, durable, and just at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rock gardens. It also features our Taco Blade technology for the shortest, most nimble rear end possible, and internal shift cable routing to make clean lines and reliable shifting through any condition.
- Connected with our FSR Concentric Linkage, a FOX FLOAT Performance DPS rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy set up and 120mm of active and independent travel over any type of terrain.
- RockShox Revelation RC3 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle and 120mm of plush travel to take on hits and bumpy terrain with more control and confidence.
- A 29x2.3" Purgatory Control tire at the front and a 2.3" Ground Control tire at the rear work in tandem to provide remarkable traction, speed, and cut-resistance.
- Shimano Deore M506 brake calipers and levers provide no-fuss dependability and feel in the brake department, ensuring that you have reliable hydraulic braking power over rough terrain.
Excellent condition, super clean, shows very minor use/wear. Ridden less than 5 times.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything was inspected and adjusted. Shifting is crisp, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Brake Pads: Excellent
Saddle: Excellent, no tears
M5 alloy, Trail 29 Geometry, PF30 BB, 142mm dropouts, internal shift cable routing, w/ Taco Blade, 120mm travel
FOX Float Performance DPS, AUTOSAG, 205x53mm
RockShox Revelation RC3 29, Solo Air spring, 120mm travel, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Lite thru-axle
Hella Flush, 1-1/8" and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
Specialized, butted 6000 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm
Specialized Sip Grip, light lock-on, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
Shimano Deore BR-M506, hydraulic disc, dual piston, resin pads, S/M: 180mm rotor, L/XL: 200mm rotor
Shimano Deore BR-M506, hydraulic disc, dual piston, resin pads, S/M: 160mm rotor, L/XL: 180mm rotor
SRAM GX Type 2.1,10-speed, mid cage
SRAM X7, mid direct mount, w/ Taco Blade
SRAM X7, 10-speed, w/ Matchmaker clamp
SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36t
SRAM PC-1031, 10-speed, w/ PowerLink, nickel finish
Custom SRAM S-1250, 7050 alloy arms, 10-speed double, PF30, 34/22T, 104/64mm BCD spider
Flat plastic pedals *(included upon request)
Specialized, Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearings
Roval 29, alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h
DT Swiss Industry, stainless
Specialized Purgatory Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3"
Specialized Ground Control, 60TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 29x2.3"
Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
Command Post IR, 3-position height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, w/ remote adjust SRL, 30.9mm, 100mm travel