2016 SPECIALIZED DEMO 8 l CARBON 27.5
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- The frame features a full FACT 10m carbon fiber construction for low weight and heightened levels of strength and stiffness, which is amplified by its asymmetrical frame design that still leaves plenty of access. This has also been paired with our proven S3 Geometry that increases maneuverability and responsiveness, while the 200mm of travel at the rear makes the bike capable of taking on the biggest of hits in stride.
- Custom Öhlins rear shock delivers unparalleled DH performance. It offers high/low speed compression adjust that stands independent of the rebound adjust, enabling you to fine-tune the shock for the track at hand. It's coil-sprung travel that stands without rival, and you won't find anywhere else.
- RockShox BoXXer RC 650b fork is purposefully designed for the most demanding terrain on earth. With 200mm of travel, Motion Control IS damping for maximum efficiency, and Power Buldge reinforced lower legs that allow oversized bushings for incredible stiffness, it'll leave you with nothing but confidence.
- 650bx2.5" Butcher DH tire at the front has prominent shoulder knobs that ravenously grip in any condition, while the center tread is low for minimal rolling resistance. Meanwhile, we positioned a 650bx2.3" Slaughter DH at the rear for its aggressive tread, stiff sidewall, and tacky grip—ensuring maximum traction and protection through any terrain.
- SRAM's Guide R brakes provide powerful, precise, and highly adjustable braking. Their based on a four-piston caliper design that puts out smooth, dependable stopping power, while the Reach Adjust feature allows you to customize the position for easy, one-finger lever pulls.
This carbon Demo 8 is very clean, it shows some wear/use and has a few small scratches but it is in excellent condition overall and has been well maintained.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other carbon damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Rear wheel has one dent, and a small hop, but no dents or hops in the front rim.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything was inspected and adjusted. Shifting is crisp, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Tires: Good (approx. 60 %)
Brake Pads: Good
Saddle: Excellent, no tears