2016 SPECIALIZED FATBOY TRAIL FATBIKE
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- The frame features an M4 alloy construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
- The RockShox Bluto RL fork is air sprung for smooth, plush travel, while featuring strong and stiff 32mm alloy stanchions and an external rebound adjust for on-the-fly fine-tuning of your suspension performance.
- Our Stout XC 90 alloy rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs to form a wheelset that's dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether you're trail riding or plowing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
- 26x.4.6" Ground Control tires help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
- Our Stout XC Pro one-by crankset features a forged alloy construction that provides plenty of security from chain drop, while also leading the way for an efficient, lightweight, and simplified drivetrain with plenty of gear range for hard drives on the flats and climbs.
This Fatboy is very clean, it was only ridden one season so it shows some minor wear/use and has a few cosmetic scratches but it is in excellent condition overall and has a fresh tune up.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything was inspected and adjusted. Shifting is crisp, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Brake Pads: Excellent
Saddle: Excellent, no tears