2016 SPECIALIZED STUMPJUMPER ELITE 29"
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
Upgrades: S-Works carbon bar, renthal grips
- 29x2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tire delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- M5 alloy Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR rear end blends durability, stiffness, and light weight, while 135mm of travel Trail 29 Geometry provide more than capable handling.
- Connected with our FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 135mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while our Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Pike RC 29 fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 140mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 29x2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tire inspires confidence through any terrain.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents.
This Stumpjumper is very clean, the components show some wear/use and it has a few small cosmetic scratches but it has been fully inspected and tuned and is in excellent condition overall with everything working properly. It is all stock except the carbon S-Works handlebars and grips.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything has been inspected and adjusted. Shifting is precise, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Tires: Good (approx 50%)
Brake Pads: Excellent
Saddle: Excellent, no tears
M5 alloy, Trail 29 Geometry, internal cable routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, front derailleur compatible w/ Taco Blade, 135mm travel
Custom FOX FLOAT Factory CTD, AUTOSAG, Rx Trail Tune, Boost Valve, Kashima coating, 197x47.6mm
RockShox Pike RC 29, Solo Air spring, 140mm travel, compression adjust, rebound adjust, tapered steerer, 46mm offset, 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle
Hella Flush, 1-1/8"" and 1-1/2"" threadless, Campy style upper w/ 1-1/2"" lower, cartridge bearings
Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
S-Works Carbon 750mm 31.8
Shimano SLX, I-spec compatible, 180/160mm
SRAM X1, 11-speed, alloy cage
SRAM X1, 11-speed, trigger
SRAM XG-1180, 11-speed, 10-42t
KMC X11L, 11-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
SRAM X1, alloy, PF30 spindle, 30T, 94mm BCD spider
Flat plastic pedals *(included upon request)
(F) Roval Traverse, 15/20mm thru-axle, 24h
(R) Roval Traverse 142+, SRAM XX1 XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 28h
Roval Traverse 29, alloy, disc, 29mm inner width, 24/28h
DT Swiss Revolution
Specialized Butcher Grid, 29x2.3"
Specialized Purgatory Grid, 29x2.3"
Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
Command Post IRcc, cruiser control technology, micro-adjust height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, 125mm