2016 SPECIALIZED STUMPJUMPER FSR EXPERT 27.5"
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
- FACT 9m carbon fiber Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR M5 alloy rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- Connected with FSR 6-Pack Linkage, a custom FOX FLOAT Factory rear shock features AUTOSAG for easy setup and 150mm of plush, adjustable suspension, while the Rx Trail Tune provides a more supple, responsive, and efficient feel for climbing up and descending down the trail.
- RockShox Pike RC fork features a 15mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle and 150mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme confidence and efficiency.
- 27.5x2.3” Specialized Butcher Control front tire inspires confidence through any terrain.
- 27.5x2.3” Specialized Purgatory Control rear tire delivers reliable traction over a diverse section of soils and conditions.
- Command Post IRcc seatpost features 12 positions of up to 125mm of height adjustability for a more customizable position, ultimately resulting in more control and increased handling on both climbs and descents
This Stumpjumper is super clean, it shows some light wear/use and has a few small cosmetic scratches but it is in excellent condition overall and has a fresh tune up so it is ready to ride and doesnt need anything.
Frame has no dents, cracks, or any other carbon damage.
Suspension has been inspected and tested and is in perfect condition with no leaks and all adjustments working properly. No scratches on fork stanchions.
Wheels are straight with no hops and no dents in the rims.
The entire bike was just given a full tune up by a professional bike mechanic and everything has been inspected and adjusted. Shifting is precise, the hydraulic brakes are bled and adjusted, and it is clean, tuned, and 100% ready to ride.
Tires: (F) Good, (R) Excellent
Brake Pads: Excellent
Saddle: Excellent, no tears