2016 PIVOT PHOENIX CARBON DH 27.5"
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE MORE HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES
Crankworx. The World Cup. Red Bull Rampage. Stoppie Sunday – the ultimate tests of athlete and bike. The Phoenix Carbon DH comes through these tests and for 2016 debuts with new carbon, new weight and new features as the lightest, strongest, fastest, most technically advanced and stylish DH chassis in the world. Working directly with the Pivot Factory downhill racing team and Aaron Chase, the Phoenix Carbon frame has dropped over 2/3 of a pound, features 27.5” wheels and more go-fast features than on any other gravity offering. All together, this is a bike that can take you straight to the top of the podium.
- Full carbon frame featuring leading edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary hollow core internal molding technology
- 27.5‐inch wheels for the fastest runs, bigger tire contact patch, increased stability and steering quality
- 204mm dw-link suspension
- Fox Float X2 shock with Evol
- 157mm X 12mm rear end
- Designed to work with forks from 200mm in travel
- Full length internal cable routing with Pivot's exclusive cable port system
- Adjustable +/‐ .75 degree headset option
- Internal dropper post compatible
- Cold forged alloy linkages with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
- Extensive, highly durable, rubberized molded downtube and swingarm protection
- 180mm rear carbon post mounts disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings
- Carbon ISCG‐05 tabs
- 107mm full carbon BB shell
Fox Float X2 w/ EVOL can, rebound and compression adjust, air spring pressure
Rock Shox Boxxer RC, rebound, compression adjust, 200mm travel
Pivot Precision DH Sealed Bearing
Phoenix DH Direct Mount, 31.8
Race Face Respond riser bars
Pivot Phoenix lock-on
Shimano Zee 200mm rotor
Shimano Zee 180mm rotor
Shimano XT 11 speed
Shimano Zee 10 speed
Shimano 105 10 speed
Shimano Zee 36t 165mm w/ eThirteen chainguide
Flat plastic pedals *(included upon request)
Specialized Butcher DH, 27.5x2.5"
Specialized Slaughter DH, 27.5x2.3"
WTB Pivot high tail